Home > Message Boards > Theme >
Kingdom Hearts II - "Space Paranoids" midi?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
kobalt7387

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:09 pm   Post subject: Kingdom Hearts II - "Space Paranoids" midi? Reply with quote

If anybody has a midi for this song, or can make one i would really appreciate it. I have been searching forever for it but all i come up with is a piano solo sheet music version of the original space paranoids game theme and a long list of all the other midis of this composer that have been made from this game's soundtrack. seems like somebody has made just about every other track into a midi but this one. i tried some conversion software of my own but it just became a big mess...

this is the version i am looking for:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxtPvbzq2EM

thanks for anybody's help!
View members profile Send private message
JesseGivens

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for making these devices easily available online at the best prices. I am going to buy research paper writing service soo and was looking for some authentic website. Be the first to buy them and share your reviews to make it easy for the people to shopping next time.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls