Home > Message Boards > Service Offer/Selling/Advertisements (Music) >
www.Band-Charts.com, charts for singers and entertainers
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
BAND-CHARTS.COM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:56 am   Post subject: www.Band-Charts.com, charts for singers and entertainers Reply with quote

WWW.BAND-CHARTS.COM
is perfect for cabaret performers, cruise ship singers and entertainers and anyone who needs a quality chart for standard ensembles.

Getting custom arrangement has never been this easy or affordable before. Just pick your tune, key instrumentation, style, soloist, etc.

High quality music theater, classical and jazz charts for vocalist and instrumental soloists.

Download sheet music and mp3 samples.

Receive your sheet music, optional backing tracks and source files by email.

Stock charts as low as US $ 60

15 years' experience.

please visit
WWW.BAND-CHARTS.COM
    View members profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
    dibiya
    Regular

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

You could have added about the singers and the song. I have seen many kinds of music form your sites. I wish to know about some good music sheets more information. Try to add some names of the singers and their songs. I wish to know about it.
    View members profile Send private message AIM Address
    This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
    Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
    You can post new topics
    You can reply to topics
    You cannot edit your posts
    You cannot delete your posts
    You can vote in polls