Home > Message Boards > Instruments >
Where to download SF2 samples that is used on the site?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Kamegi2k

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:19 am   Post subject: Where to download SF2 samples that is used on the site? Reply with quote

I have tried and converted some MIDI's to mp3 format but the question I want to ask is that where can I download those soundfonts that is used on the site (on the midi2mp3 page). I've seen some very good instrument sets there, for example Goemon, Airfont 380, Fluid R3, freepats ect... Where I can download these instrument sets a.k.a soundfonts? o.o I need to know! They sound exellent! ^_^ icon_biggrin.gif
View members profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Those soundfont sets are available on the Internet for free. Google is your friend. icon_biggrin.gif
Kamegi2k

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

admin wrote:
Those soundfont sets are available on the Internet for free. Google is your friend. icon_biggrin.gif

That's the problem! I can't find them on the google... I tried but i can't for example find an Airfont 380 NOR the Fluid R3 anywhere. If you know, can you send me an link of where I could download sf2 sets like Airfont 380, Fluid R3 and Goemon sets? And if I have seen right, Goemon samples are only available on TiMidity++ program. I don't want that, i just want them on sf2 set, instead of so called "Patches". ^^;
Atlas839

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:24 am   Post subject: Great Reply with quote

Whenever you are going to us Instruments make sure you have something where you wrote it down for personal use. You can get online notepad from edusson and use it free of cost if you really want to learn something new.
nicolettamurzt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:52 pm   Post subject: Sex in Münster Reply with quote

Visit Sex in Münster for more valuable sex contact informations...[/i]
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls