Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
My Belkin Router Won’t Connect To Internet? Please help.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
therouterhelp

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:54 pm   Post subject: My Belkin Router Won’t Connect To Internet? Please help. Reply with quote

My Belkin Router Won’t Connect To Internet? Please help.
Permalink Reply Quote More

Check the WiFi Security Settings: If your Belkin Router not connecting to internet, you might need to check the WiFi security settings on the router. To start with, click on the “Encryption” option, located under the “Wireless” tab on the left-hand panel. The two types of encryption methods used by Belkin Routers are Wired Equivalent Privacy and Wi-Fi Protected Access, abbreviated for WEP and WPA respectively. In addition, ensure that the Belkin Router setup is properly done.

Reset the Router: To resolve the issue of Belkin.Range Setup won’t connect to internet, you can reset the router. If you don’t know how to reset Belkin Router, first, locate the reset button of the router. Usually it is located at either side of the router. Insert a pointed object into the reset port and hold on for about 10 seconds. You will notice that the Belkin Router wireless light off and the router reboots.

If you have questions or need any assistance troubleshooting, just visit: Belkin Setup | Eero Setup
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls