Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
how to start trading cryptocurrency?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
GunnerPewPew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:10 am   Post subject: how to start trading cryptocurrency? Reply with quote

how to start trading cryptocurrency?
View members profile Send private message
MonkaES

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are new to cryptocurrency trading, I suggest that you do not make my mistakes, but immediately contact professional traders who have best crypto signals and will help you earn money without straining. Here https://safetrading.today/ you can find all the information you need, how to choose a trader and how not to run into a scammer, good luck!
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
Alex77

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the information! Is that what I was looking for? I couldn't find it for a long time.
View members profile Send private message
Honda

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 1:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I accept that this is all really interesting, but have you considered the security of your money while using the Internet? To keep my money anonymous, I use cryptocurrency mixers https://bitmix.biz/en or other microservers. I don't want everyone to see how much money I have in my account.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls