Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
I need a Josh Groban midi
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
jimmy2019

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:12 pm   Post subject: I need a Josh Groban midi Reply with quote

I need a Josh Groban midi of the song called "My Heart Was Home Again" If you know where to find it please list a link. Sheet music is good too but it has to have, the left hand staff, the right hand staff, and the instrumental staff. (I plan to sing while playing)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Or other songs like:
Remember when it rained
February song
Broken vow
View members profile Send private message
JimmyD150155

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:34 am   Post subject: Please share a copy if you find them Reply with quote

Hi,

Like you I have been trying to fins a midi for the same songs of Josh.

I would appreciate a copy also if you are successful.

Regards

Jim Donnachie
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:59 pm   Post subject: Re: I need a Josh Groban midi Reply with quote

jimmy2019 wrote:
I need a Josh Groban midi of the song called "My Heart Was Home Again" If you know where to find it please list a link. Sheet music is good too but it has to have, the left hand staff, the right hand staff, and the instrumental staff. (I plan to sing while playing)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Or other songs like:
Remember when it rained
February song
Broken vow
Cruz475

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:32 am   Post subject: Work Reply with quote

Well, you are doing work for the sack of your users and you know their value too. I choose to spend my time at https://www.bestessays.com.au/do-my-assignment.php where I get the latest updates and guides which helps me a lot.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls