Home > Message Boards > Rock & Pop (2000-Current) >
Tesla: Love Song
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
mccartyls

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:25 am   Post subject: Tesla: Love Song Reply with quote

I am having issues getting bass tab for this song. I was hoping is someone had the midi I would be able to use this to help learn it. If you have bass tab, I would take that as well.

Thanks!
View members profile Send private message
Dustin Byron

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I too love is bass tab. It is as good and as lovable as my new shingles roof in Tustin. Can any one help?
dawnbailey1974

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:38 pm   Post subject: Professional Essay Writer Reply with quote

Professional writing services like https://www.the-essays.com/professional-writing-service are experts in writing a number of essays, business letters, reports, thesis, researches and more. They have wide experience in completing writing projects for many different industries. They provide their clients with written reports, which they have carefully researched, with the help of their skills, expertise and their ability to find new ideas and approaches that will complete the project in time and without any major errors.
A professional writing service can help the individual to express their opinion through a professional academic document or personal letter to a superior, professor, client or to a board of directors of a company, organization, institution or an individual. In order to present one's arguments in an effective manner, one should not only possess excellent communication skills but also be able to express it clearly using correct English. For this reason, there are many people who hire the services of professional and expert academic writers because these individuals have a thorough knowledge about grammar and style.Many students, professional writers and academicians who require academic communication projects to give us advice about their research and also help them improve and develop their work. There are many companies who need to hire professional writers to write an essay or report, which is either needed for a school publication, for their website, for an academic journal or for an annual report. A good writer will always give us clear and professional advice and recommendations so that we can take the right decision. It is important to choose a reliable writer because the last thing you want is for your project to be criticized in any way because of errors that the writer made while writing the essay or report.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls