Home > Message Boards > Guests Support >
Need your opinion
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
loquimoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:27 am   Post subject: Need your opinion Reply with quote

We are thinking about returning to direct sales and customer communication. Is this method still working?
Balance Blind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is not a very bad method. The only method I can advise you is using modern software for advertising and selling.
MarkUltra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon! This method is still relevant, but with minor adjustments. Telemarketing now works very well on the Internet. You can read about outbound telemarketing software, which can help you optimize this process. I personally use this software and am very happy with the result. Just read more.
View members profile Send private message
MyleneSchmidt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:01 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

As, per my opinion it is good to go with direct sales and also go for online sales which can help you get you good number of students. There are blogs like essay writing service which are into this best essay review writing for the students. The main advantage of online is you can get good number of customers from all over the world. This will help you to improve your business.[/url]
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls