Home > Message Boards > Classical >
Difference between Western and Classical Asian Music
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
jessicabrown

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:25 am   Post subject: Difference between Western and Classical Asian Music Reply with quote

I am Nursing Writing Assistant what question I have to ask is what distinguishes Classical Music from Western Style Like POP, POP, ROCK, JAZZ etc, Now I know little is Classical is deeply rooted into the Asian specially Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Importantly Indian Culture but a detailed answer is requested.
View members profile Send private message
malkova

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

192.168.1.1 be sure to share this blog with your friends, thanks to the author
ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:07 am   Post subject: musical description Reply with quote

I choose to listen classical music only when I feel too tense and nervous. I also always try to find some time for it at the weekend, after my meditation. Anyway, I'm sure that the essay help service will always help me in performing the written description of various musical notions.
annajohnsn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I love music very much. Music is an art form. It can raise someone's mood, get them excited, or make them calm and relaxed. It is an important role in our lives. About the topic //www.privatetoursofdc.com/washington-dc-tour/3-things-to-know-before-going-on-dc-bus-tours/] private bus tour washington dc[/url], I think Indian music basically includes Hindustani music and Carnatic music.[/url]
annajohnsn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

]I love music very much. Music is an art form. It can raise someone's mood, get them excited, or make them calm and relaxed. It is an important role in our lives. About the topic private bus tour washington dc, I think Indian music basically includes Hindustani music and Carnatic music.[/url][/quote]
alano

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:32 am   Post subject: Re: Difference between Western and Classical Asian Music Reply with quote

jessicabrown wrote:
I am Nursing Writing Assistant what question I have to ask is what distinguishes Classical Music from Western Style Like POP, POP, ROCK, JAZZ etc, Now I know little is Classical is deeply rooted into the Asian specially Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Importantly Indian Culture but a detailed answer is requested.

i like pop music.its make me relax.
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website
gracehudditon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:42 am   Post subject: information Reply with quote

Sorry but I do not know the answer to your question. I have a dificulty with writing my essay on technology research topics . I am thinking of buying it on EliteWritings.
Kommal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:36 am   Post subject: Re: information Reply with quote

I was wondering about the difference as well and I got it all figured out when I ordered a music essay on Ibuyessayonline.
lindaween

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 11:47 pm   Post subject: good senior project topics Reply with quote

I am not an expert in Asian music. I have never been to Asia. However, this is a nice idea for research. I will add this topic to the list of good senior project topics. Hope to conduct a research soon.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls