Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
Greetings! I am new here and I have a few questions.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Kirby98

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:46 pm   Post subject: Greetings! I am new here and I have a few questions. Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Phil and I am new here on this site! I just want to make this post as a way to introduce myself and what's my reason for signing up.

I have a few questions for the admin or at least anyone here to answer!

Since I am new here, where do I post requests?

Is it ok to post and share music video links on a request post? So that way, the person I am asking to request midi from will know what song I am really asking for instead of having to look it up for themselves.

If I make a website, can I share a weblink here so that other people who visit this site can see my site as well? Only if the owner of the site agrees with my site.

One more question, is there a limit for uploading midis with my account?

That's all there is I need to know. Thanks!
Spencer Callinan

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 3:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am new here on this site that has the formation it will get the all data among the all data on this that was able to admire. I need to check the basic parts that was on reviews on best essay writing service this was the details that have the all conceptual work on this.
View members profile Send private message
cekk2123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:59 pm   Post subject: Cool Reply with quote

This is great pixel gun 3d shooting gun game.
View members profile Send private message
yvonnepfeiferz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Visit TS M�nchen these sexy girls answer all the questions...
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls