Home > Message Boards > Music Composition >
How do you work?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
spadekevin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:29 am   Post subject: How do you work? Reply with quote

Hello,

I am not 100% satisfied with how I currently work with my studio when creating music and as I personally know very little people who are into making music with hardware synths at home, I'm using this post to learn how others work in their studios.

The way I currently work I record some midi notes, send them to my synths and add percussion sequenced directly from the drum computer over it. When I then want to start adding automations, I'm a bit stuck. Ableton does not properly integrate with midi synths as I strongly dislike the "record cc to clips" functionality. So, what I do is start multitracking and record automated audio layers to ableton. That of course leads to all the "fun" of multitracking on computer and it removes a lot of the flexibility you have working just with midi.
How do you work? Does anyone know a decent solution to the ableton midi automation issue?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=11829
eCommerce software video

Thank you.[/url]
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
enerry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody ask that how do you work all say that when you complete your work and gave us. Work in an organization is like top essay writing service they are thing that we have no respect they are totally wrong.
View members profile Send private message
alicetaylor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:21 pm   Post subject: nice Reply with quote

Great post,Thanks for providing us this great knowledge,Keep it up.

Geometry Dash[/url]
Podayos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:22 am   Post subject: lechateauguillestre.com Reply with quote

lechateauguillestre.com
Podayos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Diagnostic immobilier Marseille
mosesantony2013

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Even I have been asking for the same question so long that I can clarify all my little doubts through the comments that have been posted by many people below the commenting session. best Flat for sale in Kochi This was very helpful for me in that way.
Podayos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

DPE Marseille
juliashtrausz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:23 am   Post subject: erotikkontakt Reply with quote

Maybe these girls can help you go on erotikkontakt and chat with them
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls