Home > Message Boards > Music Composition >
Would basic piano playing ability assist with composing??
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
spadekevin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:27 pm   Post subject: Would basic piano playing ability assist with composing?? Reply with quote

Hello,

I started making music about 2 months ago. I think I have gaiend a reasonable understanding of Ableton and I have got a few decent ideas for tracks down but alot of the time I feel that I am stabbing in the dark, especially when it comes to putting melodies from my mind into the program and matching melodies to basslines.

I have never learnt piano and I feel like that's part of the issue. Would learning piano help with composition and understanding music theory? My goal would not be to become an technically excellent piano player but to achieve a reasonably basic playing ability and understanding of the instrument.

My question is: Would basic piano playing ability assist with composing electronic music?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=178950
Wealth Management Solution Video

Thank you.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
realstack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like and appreciated your work helix jump
pitemoqe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to have ability while assisting and composing the piano among the all formats it was good to get this. I was able to get all details so I took university essay writing service they have the all formation on this that was known at some international community.[/url]
View members profile Send private message Send email
mosesantony2013

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.nairaland.com/3989526/strategy-essay-writing
monikawachenz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:50 am   Post subject: fickanzeiger Reply with quote

fickanzeiger is great web platform for you if you are looking for sexy hot girls!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls