Home > Message Boards > Music Composition >
Does it matter that above course is based around classical?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
spadekevin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:02 pm   Post subject: Does it matter that above course is based around classical? Reply with quote

Hello,

What are some good resources for an independent learner to learn music composition? At the moment I am looking at artofcomposing.com, but I don't know what should be covered in a music composition course. Also, it looks to be based around classical composition. My underlying interests in learning music composition is music for songs and songwriting. Does it matter that the above course is based around classical?

What would be ideal for me is one-on-one with a teacher, but I imagine that approach would be too exepensive. I guess the next best thing would be a set of learning materials which follows a methodical approach with the opportunity for asking questions as needed.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=480282
HR Solution Video

Thank you.[/url]
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls