Home > Message Boards > Classical >
classical music....
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
crowek

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:15 am   Post subject: classical music.... Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm trying to create a library of music, mostly classical, from my old LPs and not quite so old CDs. I have saved the files hierarchically in Windows, for example My Music\Beethoven\String quartets\Op27 No 1\Italian Quartet\1 Allegro.flac
In MM3 (Gold) I would like to be able to search by each of: composer (Beethoven), ensemble type (String quartet), work (Op 27 No1), performer (Italian Quartet) I do NOT want to find a list of several different tracks all called "1 Allegro.flac" which come form several different pieces, all of which have an Allegro first movement. I would like it if I could search on String quartets and bring up a list of the quartets I have by composer and then by work eg Shostakovich 13th quartet, Schubert 10th quartet. Again, at this stage I don't want to see individual movements. What do I need to do to achieve all this? I understand that it's SQLite which underlies MM3 which is a relational database so it shouldn't be too hard! I've tried Magic Nodes which, at present, don't work (not even the example ones). All help gratefully received. Is there scope for an idiot's guide to this problem?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33682
Whiteboard video studio

Thank you
View members profile Send private message Send email
Beauvais

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:17 am   Post subject: Using two-factor authentications is very simple Reply with quote

Using two-factor authentications is very simple but it is a powerful security measure. Some authentications such as SMS or email verification are less secured when compared to others. Be careful to choose an email provider with safe two-factor authentication CLIK HERE.

http://money.ca/you_and_your_money/thierry-levasseur/
View members profile Send private message
kristinzweigez

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

sex kaernten is my favorite place for having good time with sexy girls
Nills

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

for those who want to try Omasex is better to do it now
minadoranthz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:02 am   Post subject: casual sex Adelaide Reply with quote

If you are lookin for casual sex pleasure try visiting casual sex Adelaide right now
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls