Home > Message Boards > Classical >
Classical Music collection syncing,.........
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
crowek

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:13 am   Post subject: Classical Music collection syncing,......... Reply with quote

Hello,

I have defined my Classical Music collection to include multiple genres (Choral, Symphonic, Piano, etc.), which works great for displaying in MM. I have a Cowon X5 (syncing as a USBMass device), and would like to have the Classical Music sync to a different Destination mask than the Music collection. This works for the genre Classical, but not for the other genres included in my Classical Music collection; the other genres are triggering the Music destination mask instead. I'm running RC 4.1.0.1690, although this also happened on the previous 4.0.7. I''m on Win7 x64. EDIT: For clarification, I also redefined the Music collection to exclude the genres included in Classical Music. Am I missing something? I know I could set up a $if in the Music destination mask, but that seems kludgy. Another possibility might be to use subgenres under the Classical genre, but I haven't been able to find a way to do that either. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75270
Whiteboard Production Agency

Thank you
View members profile Send private message Send email
kristinzweigez

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

sex in kaernten is my best place for having fun with local girls
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls