Home > Message Boards > Hip-Hop & Rap >
How Long Will Rap/Hip-Hop Remain The Dominant Musical Genre?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
spadekevin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:34 am   Post subject: How Long Will Rap/Hip-Hop Remain The Dominant Musical Genre? Reply with quote

HI,

I don't see it fading away for good, but I wonder how many years it will take for another form of "music" to take over to charts.
Rap is making billions from affluent, white, suburban kids who are very fickle when it comes to their musical tastes. It is only a matter of time before they move on to The Next Big Thing.The songs themselves agressively mine existing works, mostly tracks written after 1970, which means eventually there will be nothing left to "sample". (or, in many cases, rip off completely, remember "I'll Be Missing You") Remember Bono's warning about those people "Who glorify the past, while the future dries up"?Comments?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1049122
logistics management video

Thanks!
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
PhillipJohnson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:14 pm   Post subject: Your blogs Reply with quote

Your essay writing service australia is really informative and this is a great inspiring article. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
stevelarsc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hip-Hop and RAP music are the most demanding form of music from a long time. All kind of music lovers love listening to such music. The article is informative to know why still these music is dominant. Thanks. There are many wonderful sites which helps you in real time music collaboration online.[/url]
younlee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Your second thought is better than the first one. In which how beautifully you describe about the faces of the www.windowtinttempe.com people that exists around us. I think people should always meet with a single personality with all. And if they find some faults in them, then they need to discuss with him not with others.
deienebermgerz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:08 am   Post subject: sex köln Reply with quote

Visit sex köln for your own sexy chat experience!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls