Home > Message Boards > Classical >
Classical music not being recognised
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
depprussell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:22 pm   Post subject: Classical music not being recognised Reply with quote

Hello,

I have run into problems importing my music library into MM 4. Rock CDs and downloads have imported, but not classical music. In order to make the library more intuitive to use, I have change most directory names. So, when a CD has ripped to a directory named by the orchestra or conductor, I have changed the name to the composer (or moved the directory). That did not seem to cause a problem with MM 3, which worked perfectly. Thoughts from anyone?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56540
Custom explainer video animation service

Thank you
View members profile Send private message Send email
seomasster45
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. click here
seomasster45
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! woven patches
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls