Home > Message Boards > Classical >
Music and Sonic Art
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
BernardWells

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:09 pm   Post subject: Music and Sonic Art Reply with quote

Hello,

I just found this comment today elsewhere and I think it's key (pardon the pun) to encapsulating differences between music and sonic art. It's a comment which probably derives from the idea some people have that music and sound are actually synonymous - an argument used to justify calling sonic art 'music' - which I personally don't believe it is. Here's the quote: Music isn’t sound. It’s a form of thought. Sound is merely how it is conveyed. The basis of this argument, I think, is that music develops ideas in a linear and horizontal fashion and is intrinsically narrative in thought and based on established theories and ideas.

For more details:
Bitcoin Payment Advertising

Thanks
View members profile Send private message
Crimeturs12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:18 am   Post subject: Music and Sonic Art Reply with quote

As we all know that lot of people are investing in the bitcoin currency which is giving the one of the best option for earning the money through trading.I have found some good tips from the Cryptocurrency News where I checked about the latest trend of cryptocurrency.[/url]
kristinzweigez

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

<a href="https://sexkaernten.at/">sex kaernten</a> is my favorite place for having good time with sexy girls
Chang Cantarano

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:46 pm   Post subject: Education Reply with quote

Definitely, Sonic Art and music are making individuals lives so good by providing them gladness and entertainment. I have read papernow review to write my essays easily after listening my favorite songs. I am enjoying my life because of Sonic Art and music and every moment of my life is very good.
ulrikehoxmanz

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:02 am   Post subject: Sexdating Reply with quote

Go on Sexdating for best sex contact
AndrewWillie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Music & Sonic Arts is a program unique in the state, region, and nation. In a caring and supportive environment, with the help of contemporary and emerging technologies, students push the boundaries of music and sound, discovering what is artistically and technologically possible.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls