Home > Message Boards > Music Composition >
Reaper OSC-layout for new Android OSC-Controller
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:58 am   Post subject: Reaper OSC-layout for new Android OSC-Controller Reply with quote

Hi,

A new OSC-Controller for Android 4.0+. I have begun developing this application because I was unsatisfied with the available OSC apps for Android.

In the meantime, TouchOSC was also released for Android which is known as a decent OSC controller. But even though, I think there are things to do better.

Till now I have focused my own layout development on TotalMixFX as I use it very much myself (e.g. it graphically displays EQ settings, which is unique afaik).

However, I also own Reaper and would like to make some nice layouts for it as well. I must admit that I'm not a very experienced Reaper user thus I am asking you.

For More Details

Product Innovation Marketing Examples
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls