Home > Message Boards > Music Composition >
Introduction to Composing on the Computer - Software
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JensenBreck
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:21 am   Post subject: Introduction to Composing on the Computer - Software Reply with quote

Hi,

I didn’t have the benefit of having somebody show me all that there was to know about the basic concepts of composing and producing on a computer-based system. In this second part of this two-part series, I will give you a beginners introduction to the software side of composing on the computer.

If you’re just starting out on your musical journey of composing on the computer and you need to have a basic understanding of all the hardware that you will need, I suggest you read the first part of this series, Beginner's Introduction to Composing on the Computer - Hardware, where I cover all of the core components that are required for a basic computer-based composition and production set up, as well as their functions and why they are needed.

There are hundreds if not thousands of music applications available for you to use. But to help you not get overwhelmed I will talk to you about the broader categories of these programs.

For More Details

animated video explainer
View members profile Send private message
Oliver88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:14 pm   Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote

If you just get started on your music journey of writing on a computer and you need to understand the basics of all the material you'll need, I suggest you read the first part of this series, Introduction to Mathematics on Computer - They got https://www.nearshoring-info.ch/benefits-of-nearshoring/ . The box, where I cover all the basic components needed for computer-based planning and production, as their services and why they are needed.
robin333

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:35 am   Post subject: Music Composition Reply with quote

I've a solution for this problem.. You must visit this website. You'll get all the guidelines from how to compose music to how to about all the hardware products needed.
markcooper
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Composing on the computer software shared here is good for me and I am going to download it and start using. I will also use marijuana dispensary pos software from now on, because I am not sure which marijuana I should buy.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls