Home > Message Boards > Animation/Cartoon >
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now from "Cats Don't Dance"
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
JamesS92692

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:51 pm   Post subject: Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now from "Cats Don't Dance" Reply with quote

I've been looking for an MIDI of this song, due to the fact I will possibly preform this in June for my School Graduation Dinner with a couple friends. Being an instrumental is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to find (due to all the vocalists in the song), I figure a MIDI would fit the bill.

Problem is, I can't find it. Has anyone made one? And if not, CAN someone make one?
beealright

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 8:51 am   Post subject: you need a writer? Reply with quote

I know how good writers share their skills to other people. They never fail me. If I could only have the same skills they have, then I would no longer need anyone to write my paper. Since then, I tried practicing and they helped me so much. I am still lucky because my writing skills can meet their standard. If you need them, just try visiting their sites.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls