Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Broadway Musical: Marry the Man Today (Guys and Dolls)/The Simple Joys of Maidenhood (Camelot)
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
DramaRobin2002

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 am   Post subject: Broadway Musical: Marry the Man Today (Guys and Dolls)/The Simple Joys of Maidenhood (Camelot) Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I am in a bit of a spot. I'm doing these two songs for a benefit and I need the sheet music today. I can't find them free anywhere online and I can't use my bankcard to purchase digital copies. The worst part of this being I already had a hard copy of Simple Joys and it seems that pages are now missing, making it unusable. If anyone could help me out, I would be forever grateful! I wish I could offer something in return, but I'm not a trader and legitimately have nothing to offer. Thank you in advance!

~Amelia
View members profile Send private message
DramaRobin2002

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

An update- I now have Simple Joys but still can't find a copy of Marry the Man Today.
View members profile Send private message
Kultur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

A number of famed arsenal shirts from the outside of the United kingdom has a lot to do with the particular men that was wearing them. The 1986 violet in addition to white candy striped Argentina football jerseys reminds supporters of the season Gustav Maradona made it simpler for head Argentina to the Globe Mug win. Most enthusiasts would, naturally, state their very own nation's cheap replica football shirts as being the greatest and a lot well known. The signed football shirts used through Pele within Brazil's 1969 Planet Goblet acquire can also be virtually regarded around the globe.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls