Home > Message Boards > Service Offer/Selling/Advertisements (Music) >
Guitar Picks
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
DugainPicks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:07 pm   Post subject: Guitar Picks Reply with quote

I sell guitar picks on the Web, which incidentally is not nearly as boring as it sounds (unless you're a finger and/or nose-picker). Anyway, aside from unabashedly wanting everyone to buy heaps of lovely plectra from my site at DugainPicks.com I would like to pose a few questions if I may by way of market research in this oft-overlooked yet fabulously entertaining area of the music world:

Question 1. Do you prefer your pick flexible or rigid, thin or thick?

Question 2. Have you always used plastic picks or have you tried any other materials?

Question 3. Have you ever heard of Dugain picks and if so where?

Question 4. Would you like a free horn or bone pick? If so email me through my site at DugainPicks.com and using the word 'Gormenghast' in the subject line.

You are much too kind... Cheers, Billy

dibiya
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have taken your blog seeing the topic about the guitar picks aba agency chicago. I thought I could see some images of various of guitar from here. Try to share some points or images of it. Update your blog.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls