Home > Message Boards > Theme >
Pirates of the Caribbean: Davy Jones Plays His Organ Go to page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Cheese is Awesome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:25 pm   Post subject: Pirates of the Caribbean: Davy Jones Plays His Organ Reply with quote

Could someone please make a midi for Davy Jones Plays His Organ as heard in the film?
Guest666

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

No.
StargateGirl88

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest666 wrote:
No.

What kind of a freakin' answer is that??? Disrespectful people, aren't they??? I've tried doing stuff like that, and mine turn out aweful... their bad quality... I mean BAD quality... you can't hear them cause the volume doesn't transfer so good... maybe you could buy a soundtrack of the show???? convert cd to mp3, to midi??? Hope this helps!! --SARA!
View members profile Send private message
Wind Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I made an attempt, but ended doing a lot of modifications due to frustration in the end, I'll try to upload it just in case someone feels in the mood to correct it...
Wind Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

www(dot)mediafire(dot)com(slash)?8n1dnejtj5y

There's the URL, feel free to do whatever you want with it, and if you correct it please upload it or send me a mail to [email protected]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

It's lovely thank you
Eruanna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! It really is beautiful! Can't wait to set it as a ringtone.
I thank you also.
Jaiden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:40 am   Post subject: Hmmm... no Reply with quote

I think it could be a little better. The sea really doesn't fit in and you don't change the tempo in the right place.

You are also lacking the drums.

5/10
Levygs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:04 pm   Post subject: WOW! Reply with quote

Shut up!; this MIDI's awesome!.

Permission to use it in my game?, Lyfe Quest 3.
Add me, [email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

[email protected]

Thank's =D
Hans Zimmer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:55 am   Post subject: Wrong. Reply with quote

Hello. Sorry to say this, but he is not asking for the song titlet: Davy Jones.
he is looking 4 'Davy Jones Plays His Organ', Its a song by Hans Zimmer, just like the song 'Davy Jone'

This is the one 'Davy jones' which plays his organ in the movie. Search on it on Youtube.

This song is EXTREAMLY hard to get on to. Its not published, so no music editor has it, not even the price winning iTunes store has rights on this song.

Its not sold on either of the 3 Pirates of the carribean CD's. So, sorry. Better luck next time!

If you might get this song full, and working, u will need to contact [email protected] STRAIGHT away, and you will ge this song for free, just that the right owners Know about you haveing it.

ITS ILLEGAL TO SHARE THIS SONG. STRONGLY ILLEGAL.
Theme Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:17 pm   Post subject: Re: Wrong. Reply with quote

Hans Zimmer wrote:
he is looking 4 'Davy Jones Plays His Organ', Its a song by Hans Zimmer, just like the song 'Davy Jone'

This is the one 'Davy jones' which plays his organ in the movie. Search on it on Youtube.

This song is EXTREAMLY hard to get on to. Its not published, so no music editor has it, not even the price winning iTunes store has rights on this song.

Its not sold on either of the 3 Pirates of the carribean CD's. So, sorry. Better luck next time!

If you might get this song full, and working, u will need to contact [email protected] STRAIGHT away, and you will ge this song for free, just that the right owners Know about you haveing it.

...and somehow...I don't believe that AT ALL.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 am   Post subject: Re: Wrong. Reply with quote

Hans Zimmer wrote:

You're a crock of shit. Although that specific title isn't on CD, something that sounds virtually the same is PART of the song "Davy Jones". It starts with two full play-throughs with the music box, then there's a simple version of the organ part, and immediately following that is pretty much what they're looking for with a more complex sound. All that REALLY needs to be done is hacking off the unwanted parts of the song.

Look up the song on youtube.
Check out 1:38-ish.
Alexandria Raybrandt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:51 am   Post subject: Re: Wrong. Reply with quote

Hans Zimmer wrote:

You know you're an idiot, right? Just making sure you know that.

Every song is illegal to share, so you're just being stupid saying it's 'illegal to share this song' because they ALL are. Also, e-mailing someone isn't going to work that damned easily.

And use proper grammar next time. I'd appreciate it.

And good job reviving a dead thread, guys. -clap-
View members profile Send private message
smarties

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:36 am   Post subject: lalala Reply with quote

I found one at http(Double point and double slash combo !)www(POINT)megaupload.com(Slash)?d=OMLRMJYC
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 2 All times are GMT-8:00
Go to page 1, 2  Next
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls