Home > Message Boards > Others >
(Yeston & Kopit): Phantom
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Sylent Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:53 pm   Post subject: (Yeston & Kopit): Phantom Reply with quote

Hey guys One of my favorite musicals is Phantom by (Yeston & Kopit) which is not to be confused with Andrew Lloyd Webber Phantom of the Opera which there is atone of midis for. I can not find any midi's for Yeston & Kopit's version which is sad because I think it's way under rated. If some one could make some midi's and upload them here that would be the most awesome thing ever and I would be internally grateful. This is the list of songs form the show. I know this is a huge request, but I know I would not be the only one who'd love it. The ones with the * are the most popular. Any way any song would be cool.
Thanks

Melodie de Paris
Parie is a tomb
Dressing for the Night
Where in the World
* This Place is Mine
Home
Phantom Fugue
* You Are Music
The Bistro
Who could have ever dreamed up you
With out your music
* My true love
My Mother Bore Me
My own

icon_biggrin.gif
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are the most popular because they have found their way into singer anthologies. Which is good because it's hard to find them other wise.

I agree that this is a better play, with better music, than ALW's - but it's more about character than spectacle, so in the major playhouses, it tends to be less profitable.

Oh well, as long as comunity theaters, etc. keep it going, Yeston should be able to keep writing great music.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls