Home > Message Boards > Paid ($) Request >
I NEED A MIDI ARRANGER!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
midiman20

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:28 pm   Post subject: I NEED A MIDI ARRANGER! Reply with quote

I am really in a bad position. I am a young musical theatre student who lives in Florida. I usually get custom arranged midi's to songs I perform. I am doing a huge competition in Feb. called "Access Broadway." My midi arranger is currently moving almost across the country. Joanna is her name. Joanna is now no longer able to make my midis until after Feb. I need some songs done ASAP NOW. I have all of the sheet music from the Conductor Score to all of my songs. I have wave recordings from the OBC CD aswell. I also give a word doc. with very detailed information regarding each song. Besides my songs, I am doing a medley from Avenue Q at Access Broadway too. I just need some one who can make me midi files and work along side of me. I am looking for someone who I can pay and someone who can work Fast and give me QUALITY AND WHAT I WANT! Just for your information, I take the midi file and orchestrate it with Vienna Symphonic Samples. I only need a MIDI file! No SAMPLED MP3. Just the Dat(MIDI).

Please Contact Me ASAP If Interested for a Paying Job:

Chad
[email protected]

AIM:
musicalstar90

OR You can leave a message on Hamienet!
Please give me a phone number if POSSIBLE to reach you at.

Thank You So Much!
Chad
View members profile Send private message
karl 2

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

you cud find a midi maker on the internet and imput the notes your self icon_biggrin.gif
View members profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
antalpeter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:35 am   Post subject: Midi arranger Reply with quote

I can do custom midi files for you at a good rate. I do this every day.

contact me at [email protected]
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls