Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Looking for Music?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
BroadwayScores
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:45 pm   Post subject: Looking for Music? Reply with quote

Well the new semester is about to start up. So if you are looking for anything let me know. It's also College audition season, so if you are looking for that perfect song let me know.

Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll help you out as much as I possibly can.

If you want to see the list of music that I have available just send me an email ([email protected]) and I'll do my best to respond as quickly as possible.

I've been able to help a lot of people and I want to help everyone that has questions, or is looking for something.

[email protected]

Aaron
View members profile Send private message Send email AIM Address
BroadwayScores
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I just transcribed A WAY BACK TO THEN from [title of show] if any of the ladies are looking for it. Great tune!!

Also feel free to ask about music, if you want to see my list send me an email at [email protected] or AIM me at BroadwayScores, I have about 400 different scores. Including random sheet music from HIGH FIDELITY and SPRING AWAKENING. And a number of complete orchestral scores.

[email protected]
Music Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have the sheet music for "I'll Forget You" from the Scarlet Pimpernel or have any idea where I can find it?
BroadwayScores
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

send me an email if you are looking for anything...
BroadwayScores
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep the requests coming. Got some hard to find transciptions that I've done, and a lot of hard to find music, including Sondheim songs that aren't published and the JRB 9/11 song.

[email protected]
AIM: broadwayscores
BroadwayScores
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:09 pm   Post subject: New stuff... Reply with quote

Buncha new stuff... Let me know what you are looking for.

[email protected]
AIM: BroadwayScores
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls