Home > Message Boards > Service Offer/Selling/Advertisements (Music) >
The musical trading place has changed
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Rob's musical madness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:13 am   Post subject: The musical trading place has changed Reply with quote

Hi all.

The musical trading place had a new URL. Go to http://www.musicaltradingplace.com

Here you can meet other musical theater collectors, see musical video's, read articles about shows, cd's and dvd's. You even can create your own homepage !

When you register (for free) you will be able to see the homepages of other collectors. You will see items people want to trade for.

We also are looking for people that want to write about their passion. Visit the site and click on 'Job options' in the left menu.

Hope to see you soon on The Musical Trading Place !

Greetings, Rob
View members profile Send private message
dibiya
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

You could have added some kinds of music or themes in your blog. I wish to know about it. I wish to have some music indian photo editor. It will be good if you ad some links of good music themes.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
Harmony7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

That's so great!! I am glad to find the musical theater collectors, musical video's, read articles about shows, cd's and dvd's. Thanks.. Check out TecHSARIGA Club, which is also a great <a href="https://www.club.techsariga.com/">online music club</a> to discuss music, get music related event details, & create music online.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls