Home > Message Boards > Paid ($) Request >
Hairspray: You Can't Stop the Beat
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Miss Marie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:45 am   Post subject: Hairspray: You Can't Stop the Beat Reply with quote

I'm looking for a midi file of "Can't Stop the Beat" for my Musical Theatre class. Thanks! MM
View members profile Send private message
mr_roberto31

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:27 am   Post subject: Hairspray Midi Reply with quote

Hi Marie. I haven't spotted one floating around the free world yet, but I did notice one in hittrax catalogue (yes unfortunately it would mean that you would have to buy it!!!) You can order it at midi.com.au .

As far as free broadway midis go, if you can't find it here, it usually means that you probably won't find it anywhere else...

hope that helps icon_smile.gif

Rob icon_smile.gif
View members profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
x.Ava.x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:29 pm   Post subject: you cant stop the beat Reply with quote

i am also looking for 'you cant stop the beat' from hairspray. I have not found out anywhere on the net yet. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated.
lalalal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking for it too. But i can't find it either.
musicman_bwayfan
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:54 pm   Post subject: you can't stop the beat Reply with quote

Are you looking for a piano track?

- Jeremy Goodman
[email protected]
View members profile Send private message Send email AIM Address
LJT_12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:58 pm   Post subject: YCSTB Reply with quote

Hi, I have a backing track for You Can't Stop The Beat if that's any use?
email me at [email protected]
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls