Home > Message Boards > Instruments >
guitar
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:14 am   Post subject: guitar Reply with quote

any one have tab for any of frankie j's songs
soupygeorgerhapsody

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:50 pm   Post subject: ultimate-guitar Reply with quote

ultimate-guitar.com
Yuriy38

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:24 pm   Post subject: Re: ultimate-guitar Reply with quote

soupygeorgerhapsody wrote:
ultimate-guitar.com

I have the song bohemian rhapsody in MIDI format.

Yuriy

[email protected]
View members profile Send private message

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:54 am   Post subject: Faithfull Love MIDI Reply with quote

Anybody has a MIDI file Instrumental for Faithfull Love

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Faithfull Love MIDI Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Anybody has a MIDI file Instrumental for Faithfull Love
karinschroderz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:21 pm   Post subject: neukcontact Reply with quote

Guitar is one of my favorite instruments. I also like to visit neukcontact and chat with sexy ladies all night
LaurieDandridge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes my favorite too. I really love playing guitar but i don't know how to play it. I really feel difficult in playing the strings. It really hurts my finger tips. As per essay writing help uk its been a good pleasure to find the guitar teaching center and i have joined recently to learn.[/url]
View members profile Send private message
romandavis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:18 pm   Post subject: nice post . Reply with quote

I also rang the guitar when I was in high school and now I am writing the assignments for the students who want to hire expert writers of
for learning how to write an English essay?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls