Home > Message Boards > Country & Folk >
Babbacombe Lee by Fairport Convention
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
iansadler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:46 pm   Post subject: Babbacombe Lee by Fairport Convention Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

I notice that this site has the lyrics to the above album but I'm desperately trying to find anyone with the guitar tabs/chords to go with the lyrics. Although I prefer 70s rock, I bought this record on vinyl when it first came out and it has always remained a firm favourite with me and contains songs/melodies which I'd love to play on my guitar. I probably could work some of it out but I'm very lazy !! Can anyone help at all ? I remember seeing a songbook for the album once but that is now well out of print. I've contacted the Unhalfbricking website but they weren't able to help.

Cheers

Ian
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls