Home > Message Boards > Service Offer/Selling/Advertisements (Music) >
Get paid to search the Internet?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Willow

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:07 pm   Post subject: Get paid to search the Internet? Reply with quote

I was looking through some of my buddies' away messages a few days back on AIM and was stunned to read:

"Sign up for netbux and pay-pup to make money searching the web. These are my referral IDs, and I promise they BOTH work. SIGN UP!"

o_�

That's right. Lift that eyebrow. I did.

Essentially, you receive 2 cents for every search that you complete through their site- when you have amassed 50 dollars or more, they send you a check via PayPal. Granted, you can only, at most, make $1 a day- this means that if you made 50 searches through the site everyday for 50 days, you would then get your payment. Who has time for that?

Let's say you get a friend or two as referrals. You then get 2 cents when they get 2 cents (:o crazy, huh?). If both your referral and you complete 50 searches a day, that's less than a month for you to reach your goal!

They get the most out of this because most people don't ever reach that 50 dollar limit before giving up- we'll show them! So far I've amassed almost a dollar (not a great amount, I realize) just by having Pay-Pup set as my homepage. Another great feature of this site is that it allows you to experiment with lots of different search options and sites, all at the click of a button. Don't like google? Cool, they've got a great number of other search engines that you can use through them. They've also got a Weather.com and eBay search capabilities! :o

Click HERE to sign up today!

~ Willow ~

Remember!!! The referral system is based off of your referral's IP address! If your referral joins up under your account number at his or her house and then decides that he or she will do all of his or her searching from another location- you won't get the credit you deserve! Be sure when you sign up that you do so on the computer from which you will be doing the most searching! :D (for most of you, that means at HOME, not at SCHOOL or WORK)
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls