Home > Message Boards > Poll Booth >
Would you like an expanded Classical section?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic

Would you like an expanded Classical section?
  Yes, with MIDI and sheet music
  Yes, just MIDI is enough
  No, classical does not interest me
  No, just don't waste time
View Results
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:39 am   Post subject: Would you like an expanded Classical section? Reply with quote

We are planning to expand HamieNET's classical music section, allowing users to upload their own sequence of MIDI and even sheet music in different format (like NWC, SIB, etc). We thrive to become the most complete and free collection of classical music on the Internet.
View members profile Send private message
WyrdLatyr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

as long as "classical" is not simply used as a catch-all for orchestral or choral music before the modern period. I would hardly call Wagner, classical... he was Romantic
View members profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
thomasg90

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:32 pm   Post subject: Classical Music = 30% brain power increase!!!! YAMAHA Reply with quote

Quote:
icon_arrow.gif Report icon_idea.gif : Listening to classical music, especially Mozart will enhance your learning power. Also, according to a study done by Yamaha, playing music on the keyboard/piano will increase your learning power by 30%

icon_lol.gif icon_cool.gif icon_smile.gif icon_biggrin.gif

*not shown for security purposes
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LesMiserablesFan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:47 pm   Post subject: um... Reply with quote

Yeah! A expanded classical section would bee nice, even though Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" isn't on there, which is a great piece of classical music.

icon_mrgreen.gif ~*LeS mIs RoX mY sOx*~ icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_eek.gif Robyn icon_eek.gif
Gilligan's Island 2nd Season DVD - $33
Les Mis CSR - $35
Being and obsessed Damn Yankees, Queen, Gilligan's Island, and Les Mis Fan - PRICELESS
View members profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mme. Giry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:43 am   Post subject: To expanded Broadway Musical too, please Reply with quote

It is very nice an expanded classical section, but I wish an expanded Broadway Musical Section too especially MIDI from The Phantom Of the Opera Section.
Please!!!
I need the followins MIDIS from The Phantom:

-Track down this murderer
- Notes

VERY URGENT!!!!

Thank you
james883

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:41 pm   Post subject: Skill Reply with quote

Designing is also a skill and many people doing well in this field. The rush-my-essay providing the services and developing new skills in students like writing work.
View members profile Send private message

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

WyrdLatyr wrote:
as long as "classical" is not simply used as a catch-all for orchestral or choral music before the modern period. I would hardly call Wagner, classical... he was Romantic
Interesting.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00