Home > Message Boards > Exercise Wheels >
The Black Mages are awesome TTM!!!!!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
han yong
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:39 pm   Post subject: The Black Mages are awesome TTM!!!!! Reply with quote

I swear...i just ordered The Black Mages and it is WICKED AWESOME!!!! for those of you who don't know who The Black Mages are...The Black Mages is a band made by Nobuo Uematsu. You might know him as the guy who composed all the songs for FF I-X and XI. he has done other games but that's besides the point. The Black Mages has taken boos themes from FF I-X and made them it to hard rock form. I suggest you all check it out. go to Square's site and there will be a link for Nobuo's music. There you will find another link for The Black Mages. they will let you play 2 songs they have done. the songs are Clash on the big bridge from FF V, and Those who fight further from FF VII. But they are the peak of the ice berg from all the other song. So go check it out and if your cool like me, you'll pee your pants and then order The Black Mages.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls