Home > Message Boards > Guests Support >
Can't download midi
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Frankie Van Cleave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:34 am   Post subject: Can't download midi Reply with quote

Before I registered as a member, I had no trouble right-clicking and downloading. Now that I'm a member, the midi file is HTML. My browser settings are correct for every other place I visit on the web. Any other suggestions?

Frankie Van Cleave
View members profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure the target that you are saving is a MIDI file (as opposite to the page for displaying the MIDI file).
munupiq

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:50 am   Post subject: edu Reply with quote

A forum is used for the transfer of the message is done for the improvement of the seeds or the humans. The class and research paper writers is linked for the individuals. The momentous range is followed for the approval of the items. The thing is displayed for the fluctuated and all conveyed items for the people.
emilyray

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, when registering, there are often technical glitches in different forums. In such cases, I often turn to professionals. For example, such a process of work as writing an harvard essay format I trust only experienced professionals.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
jennahetry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:37 am   Post subject: Essay Writing Help Reply with quote

Hey! My name is Jenna and I am professional writer! I know a lot about writing process, education, good articles and so on. When I was a student, I have lots of tasks, home assignments and coped with them great, even I had much free time, so tried to help my clasmates, so later I decided to enter master degreee in education and become a professional writer, so you can ask me for help, and I will definitely conduct instead of you, your home asignments, at my essaysempire writing platform you can find already buy pre written essays or simply order some of them.
My name is Jenna and I am a professional writer from essaysempire.com Would be happy to help everyone in your beginnings. I really love my work and try to improve my writing skills each day. It is a dream work, so it brings me lots of positive emotions.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls