Home > Message Boards > Exercise Wheels >
Gone again?!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
han yong
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:51 am   Post subject: Gone again?! Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm leaving for Florida today and I won't be back till next sunday. I'm not doing another poll cause I don't seem as popular as I kinda thought. lol.
Thorpe
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Where abouts in Florida? Orlando? Why you not tell me!? LOL. Going on any roller coasters? Hmm, going to Disney World? I went there but for two weeks ha!
View members profile Send private message
han yong
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, were going to Disney. I'm gonna ride ALOT of roller coasters. Were going to the beach as well. I told you now. Don't scare me again. j/k
Thorpe
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, check out the MGM Studios which has Tower-of-Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Best eva. icon_biggrin.gif
han yong
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah, I only got to see Magical Kingdom cause we got rained on every day and we got caught in Hurricane Charlie! It was kinda cool ,though.
Thorpe
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about that hurricane on the news. Must of been scary.

Did you go on Space Mountain?
han yong
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, my family and I was watching it from a balcone. I caught a leaf out of mid-air and I call it my hurricane leaf! Space Mountin was very very cool. Didn't know what the crap happened...but it was cool!
aleczorich

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

you sure like cheese dont you han yong?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls