Home > Message Boards > Theme >
Resident evil code veronica piano roll sheet music plz.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Brad Smith

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:38 pm   Post subject: Resident evil code veronica piano roll sheet music plz. Reply with quote

Hi i am big fan of resident evil, and for years i've been dying to play that soundtrack for resident evil code veronica called piano roll, it comes in the game when u insert the piano roll into the automatic piano in the gambling room, i can read piano sheet music... plz does anyone have an idea where to find the sheet music for this track??
Gabibap

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:12 am   Post subject: Please... Reply with quote

If anyone find it, please leave it here for me!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:39 am   Post subject: Re: Please... Reply with quote

Gabibap wrote:
If anyone find it, please leave it here for me!

Hey!!I�ve been looking for this too.
I�ve written to Toky��s and also England�s Capcom offices and they told me that that sheet music is not even written by anybody.try writting it�s author, maybe...From Spain.Rafa.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:53 pm   Post subject: I know where to find it! Reply with quote

You can find a MIDI file of the song at (link hidden for guest post) Go to the dropdown menu on the right and click "Sega Dreamcast" Look for Resident Evil CODE: Veronica and you can download the file. To view it as sheet music, you need a sequencing program (I used Noteworthy Composer, there is a free trial on the website, (link hidden for guest post)). it may be a bit difficult to read, but if you really want to play it, you will get there in the end. I did, it's not as hard as it seems like it would be to play. Well, good luck!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:57 pm   Post subject: One more thing... Reply with quote

I forgot to mention this, but, the MIDI does not sound QUITE the same, it is very close so don't worry, if you can play by ear, you should have no problem fixing it up, but if you need more accurate music, you can contact me, my email is [email protected], I have a better version that I have been working on.
eutere

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:52 am   Post subject: resident evil code veronica piano roll sheet music Reply with quote

I noticed this post is a few years old. Did anyone manage to get a hold of the sheet music for it? I too really want to play it and i tryed sending a email to [email protected] but as of yet i have not recieved a reply.

HELP me please resolve this post. Cheers icon_smile.gif
eutere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:46 am   Post subject: Post solved Reply with quote

Hi iv now got the sheet music for this. From a kind man from Myspace icon_biggrin.gif
whitespider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:26 pm   Post subject: Piano Roll Sheet Music Reply with quote

Hello. Would you mind sharing the sheet music with me, or point me in the direction of who to get it from? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
View members profile Send private message AIM Address

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please please please send me the notes for the piano? e-mail: [email protected]
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls