Home > Message Boards > Poll Booth >
Would you like to become a moderator?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic

Would you like to become a moderator of this site and help expand this project?
  Yes!
  Yes (but help a little)
  Maybe if I get paid
  No way
  No comment
View Results
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:39 pm   Post subject: Would you like to become a moderator? Reply with quote

Would you like to become a moderator of this site and help expand this project? We are currently considering programme a moderating script if enough people want to help out just for a honours title.
View members profile Send private message
fanmandude

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd offer a little but not a help because at times im not busy at all and at other times im crazy busy. Depends what is going on.
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
madhtr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd offer a little help at first, but probably be able to help out more after a few weeks. The reason for this is that I'm involved with a few projects right now, three of which end this month. I should have lots more free time once they are finished. icon_wink.gif

Great site by the way. You got me back into sequencing MIDI. I hadn't really done much over the past few weeks, now I'm probably gonna be doing it all night.
"We believe you have been contacted by a certain individual, calling himself Morpheus. Whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant, but he is considered by most agencies to be the most dangerous man alive."
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
chrissy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure id luv to help, It would just depend what you needed me to do! I would probably be able to help more as time goes on as i will have more time!!!!!
JBTaylorSr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, I'd love to help. I'm a mod at a guitar tabulature website, but I have some time to help here too!
View members profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Aeternam9583

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

would be fun.....but what exactly would a time commitment be....I mean I could put in time at random and spread out moments as my school schedule is hectic.
View members profile Send private message Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Leviedupirate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to help out if I was told what to do icon_smile.gif
Jibbi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:59 pm   Post subject: I WANNA BE A MODITOR!! Reply with quote

YES YES YES ILL BE A MODITOR!! i can try to be on at leat 4-5 time out of a 7 day week! icon_biggrin.gif
robin333

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:11 pm   Post subject: poll Reply with quote

Yesss! Why not.. I used to be a moderator of another website you can see the attached link. But later i refused because that was not interesting, that forum didn't worked for me.[/url]
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00