Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
Instructions for burning to a cd
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Ebony451

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:46 pm   Post subject: Instructions for burning to a cd Reply with quote

I'm computer illiterate when it comes to burning to a cd with hamienet. I read that there is a way to burn the midis onto a cd, but I didnt quite understand. Could you explain the procedure very simply for me? Thank you so much![/quote]
View members profile Send private message
han yong
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a way but you have to have a special program to do that. Srry but I have NO clue what kind it is. But I can find out for you.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

You first have to change MIDI into wave or MP3. Then you can burn it just like a normal music CD.
han yong
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

..............................or that.
GreenGoblin1234

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

and how do you do that!?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah! how do you do that?
Thorpe
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

To burn any file to a CD (including. MID and other related extensions) you need Ahead Nero. Once you have that you can follow these instructions:

Insert a blank CD-R/CD-RW (ReWritable).
If you use Windows XP you should get a pop-up saying use Ahead Nero with this CD. Use that option. If not go to:
START > ALL PROGRAMS > AHEAD NERO > NERO - BURNING ROM

MIDI can not be converted so you can not play it on a CD Player (.cda). You can still copy it onto a disc but keeping the .mid extension. Create a new compilation (help is on the program if you need it). Once created you are now ready to add your files.

Locate the MIDI you saved and drag it across to ISO1. You can add multiple MIDI if you like.

Write the CD (instructions on program) and follow the steps. You cannot create an AUDIO CD, just a CD-ROM only.
Your MIDI can now be played on any computer when inserted.
Anonymous V

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

1. The best way to convert a midi into mp3 is to use Goldwave from (link hidden for guest post) After you install it, open it and go to options -> Control Properties -> Click the volume tab -> Select either midi synth or "what u hear" if midi synth doesnt work.

2. OK out and open the midi file you want to convert.

3. In goldwave, click new. Select the quality settings you want. For the duration MAKE SURE THAT YOU ADD EXTRA SECONDS - about 10 seconds (Youll see why).

4. Click record and immedietly click the play button on your midi player (ex. windows media player). Wait for the music to finish playing and goldwave to finish recording. If the recording stops before the music finishes playing, then you should add a few more extra seconds in the 3rd step. YOU MUST NOT RUN ANYTHING THAT HAS OR WILL CAUSE SOUND or else you have to record again.

5. After they finish, click save. Save the file as a windows media audio file in "save as type". In "Attributes," choose the quality level (more is better, but large size). I would stick to the standard 128 kbps, stereo.

6. Do the same for all the midi files

7. Then use your favorite program to burn the songs
ggg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:02 am   Post subject: burn cd from midi file Reply with quote

So I have Magix Audio Clean, and I need to get midi files to it to burn a cd. I don't know how to do that! Any clear non-computer geek way to do that?
jeyvelo7111836

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I only had the software downloaded for ten minutes, then I had the hang of it. Only thing was it says my trial time was up and I had to delete it and re-download it again to go further with my music transformation.
View members profile Send private message Send email
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls