Home > Message Boards > Guests Support >
illegal submission
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:43 am   Post subject: illegal submission Reply with quote

I submitted a midi file which ought to be removed, as I now realize I did not have the rights to do so. How can I get it removed?

Regrettably, it is a very GOOD file (rated at 100%, currently), but it's production/creation was not licenced for internet posting.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, please provide details on the file submitted. And please, if you could, use the account that you submitted the file with to reply to provide authority. Thanks.
View members profile Send private message

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:33 pm   Post subject: Illegal files Reply with quote

I do not have an account and posted two MIDI files annonymously, before realizing I ought not have.

They are:

Comedy Tonight (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum)

and

Love I Hear (same show)

When initially submitted, the also bore numbers (indicating where they fall in the show)
03.ComedyTonight.mid
&
04.LoveIHear.mid

I apologize for this. I posted those two, then I realized I ought to check on the legality of posting them (or others). I do not have the rights to post them.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, the files are removed from the list as requested.
View members profile Send private message

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

could somebody please post love i hear!
I really need the bass!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls