Home > Message Boards > Oldies (Pre-2000) >
pointer sisters jump
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
benhoughton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:11 am   Post subject: pointer sisters jump Reply with quote

Try to find the pointer sisters jump
View members profile Send private message
sexy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:17 am   Post subject: reply to pointer sister's jump Reply with quote

i think i have what you are looking for,i can share it to you,but i don't know how to send it via net. icon_smile.gif
MERJOR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 am   Post subject: Re: reply to pointer sister's jump Reply with quote

sexy wrote:
i think i have what you are looking for,i can share it to you,but i don't know how to send it via net. icon_smile.gif

please send me too,i need it very badly.
GODBLESS!!!heres my email add
[email protected]
webevawyr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don’t you donwlaod it online means it must be available at google or on another website. well, if you find it gives me also with essayontime reviews I also want to listen to it.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls