Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Thoroughly Modern Millie
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Bman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:31 am   Post subject: Thoroughly Modern Millie Reply with quote

Has anyone done anything from Thoroughly Modern Millie? Specifically looking for "Forget About the Boy", "Long As I'm Here With You", and "Thoroughly Modern Millie". And help would be appreciated.
View members profile Send private message
Shadow13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen it, so I know what you're talking about, but no. I think it would be kinda hard to find anything on their, since most of the songs you've listed are from the new, revised edition, so not that easily exsesible.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone know where i can find karaoke/midi from that musical ? preferably,the song "how the other half lives" - thanks!
rainbowcarnage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i would love if thoroughly modern millie midi's were on here...id like to see "gimme gimme"..i cant find a midi for it anywhere else..
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls