Home > Message Boards > Exercise Wheels >
Law And Order, Hands Down The " Father "of Crime Shows
lucus5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:12 pm   Post subject: Law And Order, Hands Down The " Father "of Crime Shows Reply with quote

Law & Order is an American police procedural and legal drama television seriesLaw and Order DVD created by Dick Wolf. E 'was presented by its NBC debut September 13, 1990. The hotel is located in New York, the serial number of the work of police officers and prosecutors, who represent the public interest in criminal justice.Sex And The City DVD

Jack McCoy is the man. I love to watch in action. I love watching him give his absolute all for the wicked. After all Glee DVD , it's always personal with Jack when it comes to breaking the law. It is dedicated with a moral compass well established. I find his character very admirable. I've been a fan of Sam for a long period. I like to see how it all unfolds, crime, sentencing. This show never gets old for me House MD DVD. I am both new shows and reruns with the same zeal.

Public order and will always be my favorite SHOW. I have my favorites. Some characters hold a special place in my heart. LAW AND GOT ??MY FAST the first time I saw him. My daughter is 7 years old, is a keen observer as well Nip Tuck DVD. Maybe she will grow up to become a lawyer and put away the Bad Guy. Great show.
View members profile Send private message
soccerjersey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:34 pm   Post subject: jersey Reply with quote

new barcelona jersey has a team of mobile service vehicles providing you with 24 hours 7 days a week service in the manchester united short sleeve jersey area, At man utd jersey our customers are our top priority and we guarantee every request is met with the most courtesy, professionalism from inter milan jersey 2011
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls