Home > Message Boards > Non-English >
Simple and clean sheet music Go to page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:53 am   Post subject: Simple and clean sheet music Reply with quote

icon_cry.gif i really really want the simple and clean sheet music but i cant find it anywhere. Where did you get it from? listened to it over and over again. [/code]
crescalona

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:14 pm   Post subject: Free sheet music transcription Reply with quote

Free sheet music transcription
http://clik.to/freesheetmusic
View members profile Send private message Send email
tink1635

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:44 am   Post subject: Anyone have simple and clean sheet music Reply with quote

I need simple and clean sheet <a href="http(link hidden for guest post) dose anyone have any or at least the notes??
kawaiitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

can be found at www.ichigos.com

just click on the sheet music section and then on k

it should be under the kingdom hearts section under hikari
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Free sheet music transcription Reply with quote

i want it to
Dagger_Seishin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:38 pm   Post subject: Simple and Clean Reply with quote

i tryed tath website sugedted it only bring up the files with music i need the sheet music so i can read how to sing it. any clue were i can find it.
Yajirobi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:20 am   Post subject: Re: Simple and clean sheet music Reply with quote

I need the notes to simple and clean! do you know where i can get it?!?
blah92

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Simple and clean sheet music Reply with quote

omfg dude me 2!!!!!!!! if any1 noes plz tell me im lyke looking them up lyke crazy
aaaaaaaaaaaaa~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so you guys wanna SING simple and clean? go to youtube, search "simple and clean" then open another internet explorer, type in "azlyrics.com" then search "simple and clean" and hopefully it will pop-up with the lyrics and when you listen to the music on youtube you can sing it with the lyrics on azlyrics. if that doesnt work then do the first few steps and go to google and search "simple and clean lyrics" and there you go.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Free sheet music transcription Reply with quote

You go to google.com and look up "Simple and Clean" :mrgreen: :D :) :( :o :lol: :? :shock: :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :|
RainZone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Simple and clean sheet music Reply with quote

guest wrote:
icon_cry.gif i really really want the simple and clean sheet music but i cant find it anywhere. Where did you get it from? listened to it over and over again. [/code]

I know where you can get Hikari The Japanese Version
Ichigos.com
Koorihi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:13 am   Post subject: Re: Free sheet music transcription Reply with quote

Hey! Thanks so much for telling "us" the Sheet Music thingy!
I've been looking for it so hard that I thought that I would die!
icon_lol.gif
[email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:15 am   Post subject: Re: Free sheet music transcription Reply with quote

Koorihi wrote:
Hey! Thanks so much for telling "us" the Sheet Music thingy!
I've been looking for it so hard that I thought that I would die!
icon_lol.gif

I looked there all I found was downloads there was no woeds or any notes! It dosent work unless you want the song.[/code]
KaosMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's a little controversy between Simple and Clean and Hikari... There are available free sheet music for Hikari, and guitar tabs for Simple and Clean... What I want to know is, "Is there a piano sheet music for Simple and Clean?"
Willie3231

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:24 pm   Post subject: simple and clean sheet music Reply with quote

i REALLY need the sheet music for simple and clean for alto sax!!!PLZ!!!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 2 All times are GMT-8:00
Go to page 1, 2  Next
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls