Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Can anyone read piano music really well?? :
O.P.A

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:03 pm   Post subject: Can anyone read piano music really well?? : Reply with quote

I'm looking for someone who can create a midi piano track of 6 songs from the broadway stage version of High School Musical.

-start of something new
-head in the game
-auditions
-cellular fusion
-status quo
-megamix

it's just piano tracks I need so it shouldn't take very long. I'm trying to learn these songs for when I teach the songs for the show. I'm the ast music director. I have the piano conductor score in PDF format so if ANY ONE can make these before next Tuesday or Wednesday I would GREATLY appreciate it VERY MUCH! If anyone can do this , it's best to contact me through email [email protected]
I will most definitely give credit to you in the special thanks section of the playbill icon_smile.gif

Best regards,
Christopher Robinson
View members profile Send private message
NoahHyett

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for this link, I was searching it for days and finally, I have found it on your site. And you can check https://collegessaywriters.com/essayontime-com-review/ to get help to solve your thesis work easily, I downloaded it and shared its links on my social media so that my friends will be able to download this music file.
View members profile Send private message
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls