Home > Message Boards > Paid ($) Request >
shinedown: call me
angel041474

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:43 am   Post subject: shinedown: call me Reply with quote

would really like midi of call me by shinedown
View members profile Send private message
The Interloper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:07 am   Post subject: Shinedown: Call Me Reply with quote

It's been a few months since your request. Sorry, but Hamienet is fairly dead these days. If you still want this MIDI, I can do it. I'll need a lot more information on exactly what you want however. Do you want a MIDI that captures the entire song from the piano, strings, percussion and vocal? If you want something more suited to karaoke, I can leave out the vocals. Basically, depending on your specific needs, the price is cheaper based on what you want. I can give you a bare bones piano version for $10 and a complete version (with string accompaniment, percussion and vocals) for $30. Various in-between needs fall somewhere in the middle.

I have to transcribe all of this from scratch and by ear. It takes many hours to do, and I'm making less than minimum wage to do it for you. For example, if you wanted the song in its entirety ($30 value), I'm looking at at least fifteen hours of work. Probably more. That averages out to $2 a hour. Hardly a desirable wage in my part of the world (United States, Maryland). It's as cheap as it is because MIDI's aren't in high demand.

Let me know if you're still interested, and tell me exactly what you want. I can also give you a PDF (or other image based scan) of the sheet music if you like. If you want to do business, I'll send you "half " ("half is defined by the amount of different notes I have to transcribe, NOT the length of the song in minutes) of the song to see if you like what you hear. If you want the rest, you'll have to either make a direct deposit to my bank account or through PayPal. Hell, we can even draw up an electronic contract if that makes you feel better. If I were you, paying someone through an online negotiation that has no countermeasures (that's what Hamienet is) than I'd want one too. If any of these terms are not agreeable to you, we can negotiate.
View members profile Send private message
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls