Home > Message Boards > Non-English >
Scudelia Electro: Crystal Note
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Zamodiar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:48 am   Post subject: Scudelia Electro: Crystal Note Reply with quote

I was hoping someone could get me a MIDI of the song crystal note, it is from OST of the Jing the Bandit King series, and is performed by Scudelia Electro, also any of the their music would be nice to. Mainly Crystal Note.
Jett Harrison

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Crystal note is too much difficult so just a few singers use this note in your songs because if you are being wrong in the note then your song is a flop. Most of the singers are hire the australian-writings to write the songs and they are focused on your notes and try to make the best.
View members profile Send private message
eminmamin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to diversify your sex life, then I can recommend you to use a great tool that I bought on this website. Thanks to this high-quality product, sex with my girlfriend were simply unforgettable. I recommend that you try this tool.
Samantha08

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:45 am   Post subject: prime essay writing Reply with quote

I've been searching for such a long time. I have visited so many discussion boards on different forums. I was almost desperate when finally have found the prime essay writing and professional writing help. It is such a pleasure when the expert writer of a qualified team assists during the writing process and makes it much easier to take.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls