Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Jesus Christ Superstar: Tour Version Full Score / Band Parts
bfr23

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:06 pm   Post subject: Jesus Christ Superstar: Tour Version Full Score / Band Parts Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm looking for the Band Parts or Full Score for the 1998 JCS Tour Version (Flt, cl,t sax, horn, trumpet, Keys 1 2 3, Guitar 1 & 2, Bass, Drums - i think..) - the German licensing agency charges ridiculous rental fees and we'd really like to start rehearsing a bit earlier than what we cound actually afford because of these guys...So it'd be greatly appreciated if anyone could help out or point me to where I could get the sheets. Got some stuff to trade (sheet music, libretti, playbacks...), but I'd also be willing to pay a reasonable sum, if that's an option..

Best regards,
Anke
View members profile Send private message

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one of the original full-size scores of Jesus Christ, Superstar from the early 1970s when I was the musical director of the National Touring Co for about a year. Score has Performance notes I made during the run. There were only 12 of them made. I have photos I can send if you want to see. It is more of a collector piece at this point that a museum or collector would take more than a second look at. Lemme know. Robert Fisher[/img]
FERNANDOFI

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.
I'm Fernando Figueroa from Chile.I want to know how much the jesus christ super star scores,including conductor's score,instrumental parts and send price to Chile
Thanks.
View members profile Send private message
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls