Home > Message Boards > Animation/Cartoon >
[Request] FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Various Songs
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Yanama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:45 am   Post subject: [Request] FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Various Songs Reply with quote

Anime: FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Hey there everyone! I've got a special request from all of you to fill out. With FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood finishing its run in Japan, all of the openings have pretty much been released. Luckily for all of us, the openings have great melodies and kick-ass rhythms. As such, I'd like to request three of the openings for midi transcription.

[NOTE: All links lead to the full versions of the songs]

Opening #1 "Again" by YUI
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVwq1zJak58

Opening #2 "Hologram" by Nico Touches The Walls
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejYsJiMuYNs

Opening #4 "Period" by Chemistry
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNIoonw9ooQ

I'd like to graciously thank anybody who takes on the daunting task of transcripting these three great songs, because they are doing a huge favor for me and the site. Good luck, and Godspeed!
beealright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I know my perfect words review is the best review for it. All the things that I will say is positive because they never gave me a bad content. They are one of the best for it and I know how passionate they are on their field. I am lucky because I experienced their service and things went well. It is so worth it. [/url]
View members profile Send private message
Pittmann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

We can listen to songs from any forum but there are some differences in the working of all the forums. Using this terminology au.edubirdie.com review provides us mp4 version URL to click and join its community.
playsolitaireaz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Covid in Scotland: First doses of Oxford vaccine adminis Reply with quote

Well, that's a superb article! Thank you for this great information, you write very well which I like very much. I am really impressed by your post.
play solitaire
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls