Home > Message Boards > Animation/Cartoon >
midi from naruto shippuden sasori theme
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
syler321

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:44 pm   Post subject: midi from naruto shippuden sasori theme Reply with quote

Hello i looked all over the net for the midi or notes of this songs.can anyone make it or found a midi of it?

this is the link to the song it self - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkbQ71K3n1M&feature=related

Thanks
View members profile Send private message
Hunne1944

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have already a youtube channel and always looking forward to new ideas to boost video in different areas. I prefer to meet with the cheap assignment writers and get new ideas to write your thesis with the easy way. Thanks for sharing such type of info with their and I will share that info with the friends.
victorbradford

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Youtube is a great way to express your content and skills

from online assignment writing service[/url]
harrisandreson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:18 am   Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Today we have a list of quality software to make new and fresh videos, keep making such videos online and share it on YouTube. Just click here and share your honest feelings with us on our blog, I'm sure you will get the desired results within no time.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls